Adelyn Hosehbo phone number, Facebook spread online as Singaporeans demand an apology: The phone number and Facebook URL of 14-year-old Singapore girl Adelyn Hosehbo have been spreading online today, as many Singaporean tweeters have called on the girl to issue an apology to her mother. Adelyn Hosehbo was thrust into the spotlight on Tuesday after she allegedly boasted of slapping her mother.
A teenage girl who goes by the web moniker “Adelyn Hosehbo” is trending right at the top of Google Search,Facebook and Twitter in Singapore. And it is all for the wrong reasons.
Adelyn Hosehbo was thrust into the spotlight amidst a lot of controversy on Tuesday after she allegedly boasted on Facebook about slapping her mother for nagging at her, prompting an outpouring of condemnation on sites like Twitter and Facebook. Adelyn Hosehbo has apparently also stolen money from her mum to buy a LV wallet.Adelyn’s Twitter account @AdelynHosehbo and Facebook URL have been spreading online today, with many irate Singaporean tweeters calling on the girl to apologise to her mother.
Adelyn Hosehbo Slap Mother Spread:Within minutes of the posting, the Facebook profile of the girl mentioned, who goes by the name “Adelyn Hosehbo”, was exposed. Her choice of her last name, a Chinese dialect for “Are you happy now?” in sarcastic manner and her unfilial action is highly exploitable. Her actions cause nationwide outrage. Adelyn Hosehbo became trending in Google Trend and even Twitter at around 6 tweets per second.
14 year old young girl’s Adelyn Hosehbo slapped her mother and proudly to be comment at her facebook status. Online Netizens has giving a bad feedback and reflection about her action toward her mum and her now, she leave a bad impression toward the online netizen and citizen of Singapore.
Social media are extremely powerful nowadays… People are commenting about her attitude through Twitter and facebook and till now it has been trending on the worldwide since last evening. Well, she has now officially become a famous Singapore girl through the infamous way of presenting herself.Today, the word “Hosehbo” has been using everywhere… Maybe shall thanks to this girl named Adelyn, “Hosehbo now you are famous!” …. Zzzz *No comment* ~ In fact, is irritating and disgusting and spoiling the image of being a Singaporean.
I believe that, this trending topic is a good opportunity to alert the school as well as to all parents to educate their child in the property manner. Always learn to respect the age that are older than you! Especially, your own parents!
Adelyn Hosehbo – Social Media Lesson for Teenagers:I have seen many teenagers in my facebook account that are not concerned or mindful about what appears on their facebook pages or other social media platforms. I am worried for them because I know most of them take it has harmless fun. With the latest incident with Adelyn Hosehbo, I think it serves as a good warning to other teenagers – be more mindful with what you want the world to see! (Background story: Adelyn Hosehbo posted on facebook that she slapped her mother. Read more at alvinology)
1. Do not add hundreds and thousands of “random” friends on your facebook unless you don’t mind not knowing who has access to your information. It really depends on how comfortable are you sharing your personal information online. With Adelyn Hosehbo’s facebook page, there are quite a few “friends” of hers that are mocking and scolding her publicly on facebook.
2. Check your facebook privacy settings. In Adelyn Hosehbo’s profile page, you don’t need to be her friend to see things posted on her wall. Again, how much would you want to show the world – while not knowing who is reading it.
3. Don’t post things that may potentially be harmful to yourself. Eg. Posting that you slapped your mother, stole a car, commited a murder… things like these should be kept to yourself. If I slapped my mother, I would probably be too ashamed to even tell my closest friends. Your potential employers might actually see all those on your facebook someday… Go get a diary if you really need to pen it down. I wonder if this generation people still use diary or not…
4. Don’t post your school for public to view if you are likely to get stomped. See now everyone in Singapore knows that Adelyn Hosehbo was from Marsling Secondary School. Not a very good image for your alma mater.
5. Last but not least……… If any readers reading this post has violent tendencies like Adelyn Hosehbo, please speak to your school counsellor or approach counselling centres near your home. A list of VWOs in Singapore can be found here http://www.ncss.org.sg/vwocorner/members_list.asp
I do not like STOMP as it is breeding an anonymous self-righteous vigilante platform as I voiced my opinion here before http://www.deadpris.com/2008/12/16/stomp-singapores-most-disgusting-seen/ but these kids should have seen it coming *sigh*
If you want to know more of Adelyn Hosehbo, just visit her Facebook pages:
Facebook Account 1 – Adelynn Sibo
Facebook Account 2 – Adelynn VannyBellaa
Also see this post to watch a video on Adelyn Hosehbo.
Short rap on Adelyn HoSehBo (Girl who slapped Mom) Incident(Lyrics in description) –Tzire
Stop Cyber Bullying Adelyn HoSehBo ! By Steven Lim